Little Miami River - Freshwater Drum


Little Miami River Freshwater Drum
Pretty nice freshwater drum.

Little Miami Walleye
Little Walleye.  First one we've caught on the Little Miami. 
Hook In Leg
Casted into tree.  Jerked really hard to get lure out of tree.  Lure shot back at me hard enough to embed itself in my leg (past the barbs).  I took off the other treb so I didn't wind up with the other set of hooks in my leg and canoed the few miles to our pick-up point with a crank bait hanging out of my leg!  It was somehow still an enjoyable day.  Headed to CVS after fishing to pick up razor blades and cut the lure out.  Hey, I've been fishing over 30 years.  It had to happen sooner or later.  Biggest catch of the day was me! :o(

Put-in.........: Lake Isabella
Take-out.......: Milford American Legion
Fish...........: Smallmouth, walleye, saugeye, freshwater drum.
Map Used.......: Little Miami
Miles..........: 7.1
Miles to Date..: 56.4




No comments: